January has passed. That’s almost 10% of 2014, gone for good. How am I doing with my 2014 resolutions? Each resolution and its status for January:
- Happy: 5/10. Better than before, but could still use some improvement.
- Healthy. 7/10. Worked out 16 times. Starting biking to work.
- Save time. 6/10. Do not recall many instances of staying in pointless endeavours, waiting for them to end.
- Travel. 1/10. Visited Ofek’s base in the Negev and drove to Jerusalem and Haifa. Nothing to brag about.
- Family. 6/10. 3 birthday parties with Agam,
- Write. 8/10. 2.5 chapters rough draft for SA book, 8 blog posts.
- Experience. 2/10. Few adventures this month.
Altogether: 35 points, with room left for improvement.
Shabbat Shalom! 🙂